Re: [teacherartexchange] Portable word wall

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 14:39:51 PDT

Sidnie--thanks for a great idea!

I used some of that to cover my tables, but hadn't thought of the
possibilities of using Sharpies on it. I see lots of possibilities in that.
I bet the kids would love using it for something.

Thanks again,
Amy in TN

Sidnie wrote:

"How about go to Walmart or some such store and get the clear plastic table
cloth stuff and make a banner out of it--you can write on it with Sharpies
and it would be very flexible so it wouldn't always tear when it got jerked
on and off the cart."