Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Portable word wall

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 14:39:51 PDT

Sidnie--thanks for a great idea!

I used some of that to cover my tables, but hadn't thought of the
possibilities of using Sharpies on it. I see lots of possibilities in that.
I bet the kids would love using it for something.

Thanks again,
Amy in TN

Sidnie wrote:

"How about go to Walmart or some such store and get the clear plastic table
cloth stuff and make a banner out of it--you can write on it with Sharpies
and it would be very flexible so it wouldn't always tear when it got jerked
on and off the cart."

To unsubscribe go to