Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Kindergarten Art

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 18:22:53 PDT

In the vein of kids say the darndest things.......

This week I introduced my lesson to kindergarten by saying....
Today we are going to learn about LINE.....
Tell me something about line....

A sweet little girl raised her hand and said,
"When you are line it is a bad thing and you will probably get a spanking."

I was totally puzzled until I realized she meant Lying as in not telling the
Took me almost 15 minutes to get the discussion back on track as EVERYONE
had a story to tell about lying and no one wanted to talk about line.....

Cindy, who has taught for many years and is still learning from the little

Checked by AVG Free Edition.