RE: [teacherartexchange] Kindergarten Art

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 18:22:53 PDT

In the vein of kids say the darndest things.......

This week I introduced my lesson to kindergarten by saying....
Today we are going to learn about LINE.....
Tell me something about line....

A sweet little girl raised her hand and said,
"When you are line it is a bad thing and you will probably get a spanking."

I was totally puzzled until I realized she meant Lying as in not telling the
truth.....
Took me almost 15 minutes to get the discussion back on track as EVERYONE
had a story to tell about lying and no one wanted to talk about line.....

Cindy, who has taught for many years and is still learning from the little
ones....