[teacherartexchange] Special Needs Resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 10:49:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I "discovered" this web site today. It is a special group of NAEA Members.
Special Education and the Arts
http://www.southernct.edu/~gerber/SEDarts/index.htm

On this site is an extensive list of resources:
http://www.southernct.edu/~gerber/SEDarts/SEDArts%20References.htm

Organizations:
http://www.southernct.edu/~gerber/SEDarts/SEDArtsOrganizations.htm

I will be adding a links to this site. You might find some valuable
information in the newsletter articles as well.

Here are some resources from KinderArt:
http://www.kinderart.com/special/

Teaching Special Needs Kids - Online Resources from Education World:
http://www.education-world.com/a_curr/curr139.shtml

Arts & Activities article: Making art activities work for students
with special needs by Anne Vize:
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0HTZ/is_4_138/ai_n15922950

Regards,

Judy Decker