Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Special Needs Resources

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 10:49:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I "discovered" this web site today. It is a special group of NAEA Members.
Special Education and the Arts

On this site is an extensive list of resources:

I will be adding a links to this site. You might find some valuable
information in the newsletter articles as well.

Here are some resources from KinderArt:

Teaching Special Needs Kids - Online Resources from Education World:

Arts & Activities article: Making art activities work for students
with special needs by Anne Vize:

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to