RE: [teacherartexchange] Portable word wall

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 15:31:58 PDT

Beth, Some of our teachers use a "oil pan" like for under autos (about 2'
x3') and magnetic paper the cut out words and stick them on when needed.
The have used them for curriculum mapping with out state outcomes. The
words are typed on the computer and printed on this special paper that is
magnetized. Good Luck, Linda in Norman, OK