Re: [teacherartexchange] Allergies to clay room

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 15:30:30 PDT

Gabrielle,

I would suggest asking about the filters for the room
to be changed, and if they can change the air exchange
in your room. That all may improve the issue.

Second go to your health and safety person and
document the issue. This could be an issue for both
you and your students.

Talk to your union rep to to see if there is something
they can do your you.

Your personal health and safety is at stake.

A couple years ago teachers in our district kept
getting lung infections and it was found the filters
had not been changed along with increasing air flow to
the rooms.

Jeff (minnesota)

--- Gabrielle Bliss <Gabrielle.Bliss@mpls.k12.mn.us>

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/photos/062706dustart/