Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Allergies to clay room

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 13:31:11 PDT

HEllo all,

Well, I have a new job and new school this year and I am allergic to my room. IT's a dusty clay room BUT the clay
is not even out- I don't teach clay until January. So, it's whatever is lingering in the air- currently. I don't have
the option of taking a leave or getting a different room but I HAVE to figure out what can be done. (It's not
giving me a runny nose- it totally congests my lungs) Does anyone have any experience with ceramics studios
and allergies? A thousand thank-yous Gabrielle in Minnesota