Re: [teacherartexchange] Portable word wall

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 12:59:17 PDT

Words on a long, thin strip of poster board taped to your cart.
A poster hanging from you cart somehow (mine had a rack I had built to
display reproductions)
Students write the words on their portfolios or in their sketchbook
Ask classroom teacher for a spot in their classroom for your words
An area in the hallway with definintions and examples

Just off the top of my head
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids