[teacherartexchange] Portable word wall

---------

From: Beth Burkhart (burkhart.beth_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 12:21:43 PDT

Hi all,

I'm just about ready to start my second year of teaching. I've
already made some improvements that will hopefully make this year
easier than the first year. I do, however, have one thing I'm stumped
on. At one of my schools I teach off the cart. I'd like very much to
have a word wall that I can bring to each class (grades K-8), but the
things I tried last year didn't quite work (mostly because they were
too bulky). My room on the cart is limited, as is my budget. Does
anyone know of something that would work?

-Beth
Chicago, IL