Re: [teacherartexchange] Go ahead, try choice in difficult circumstances(long)

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 10:05:42 PDT

I like the idea of an artist statement. The more I read about TAB
the more excited I get about trying it.
It's terrifiying and exciting at the same time.

I already know when I offer Your Choice art periods
during my days off the teachers of course love it and sign up
right away but the kids...You can see their excitement
when they walk in the room. So much freedom, so many ideas, but the
stencils have to go. NO more stencils!

Eileen