Re: [teacherartexchange] Imaginative artists

---------

dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 20:16:10 PDT

It might be fun to let students identify who they think are imaginative artists.
 Teachers could allow students to make their choices based upon a list of 20-25
artists. These could be found on the web and students could choose and justify
their choice. Students could even identify their own criteria for selection.
The list Woody provided could be one way to identify imaginative, but there
could be other ways to identify imaginative.

What do you think?

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education