Re: [teacherartexchange] Go ahead, try choice in difficult circumstances(long)

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 17:40:41 PDT

I am all for creativity but I was just a member of the group who rewrote the
graded courses of study for art for the Diocese of Cleveland. Now I have to look
over all that work and see how to make it work with Choice.
To get started this year I plan to let more kids use the art product of choice
which will help with class discussions. I just need to make sure my kids
don't repeatedly choose the same art products and tools.

I am going to have to research like you did.
Are there topics and then the kids figure out how to cover the topic,
theme or idea?
I would love to see kids in action with their teachers.
Maybe someone in Cleveland or the burbs is using TAB.

For grades we use O S+ S S- N U for Kindergarten through 4th grade
for 5th-8th we use A+ /A/ A-/ B+/ B/ B-/ etc.

EE

Eileen