Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB Choice Excitement! Off to a GREAT Start

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 15:55:17 PDT

*LOL* I have FOUR rooms to take care of! I am in 3 buildings, 2 towns daily.
I have to be SUPER organized to make sure that I have all supplies where
they are needed, and that I make the best use of every minute with the kids.
I rotate projects so only one class paints at a time, and I have students
share water cups, so there are only 6-12 cups, depending on the class. I
would never paint if I had to wash out that many cups! *L*
~Michal