Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB Choice in difficult circumstances

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 13:59:19 PDT

You have given me food for thought.
How do I create assesments for something like this?

As it is many projects are finished around grading time
I do grades (2 of each ) for 2nd -8th grade.

It is a nightmare. I hate it . I always have!
I bring most pieces home so I can do gradingin peace and quiet.
TAB would a bigger nightmare! (at least it seems this way)
Tab choice art ed...I will look here.

EE