Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB Choice Excitement! Off to a GREAT Start

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 13:52:47 PDT

To Michal:

You have two rooms! You are very lucky.
I have one room.

I see 427 kids in one week over three days
I don't get paid for Wednesdays and Fridays so I try
staying away. Just ask my grown kids how well
I did with that over the years>:-)

I have the equivalent of 35 minutes or less with
each grade 18 homerooms once a week and
each grade is doing something different.

TAB would work if I had more time but I don't so we are doing sketchbooks
this year for grades 5-8. Three minute sketches as a warm up.

This also gives me a little time between classes to get my head ready.
Thursdays I have 2 kindergarten classes back to back 28 kids each,
Then 20 minutes free and then two 2nd grades, lunch , one 7th grade
and then two 6th grades. My kids all help with the clean up or I would
never get home.

I like the cup ideas but would not like to clean up/out 50 to 60 cups
before I go home.

EE