[teacherartexchange] Any Fashion Teachers on the list?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 10:24:08 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Cathy would like to connect with other fashion design teachers. She
has looked for a list serve, but can' t find one. Please contact Cathy
directly (cath910 at aol.com).
Cathy has a lesson plan on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Cathy-fashion.htm

Maybe your mini group can brainstorm on some additional lessons for sharing?

Judy Decker

Here is Cathy's Art Education list post:

From: Cathy
Subject: Reaching out for any other fashion design or illustration teachers

I would love to share ideas and learn more from others that are
working with fashion. I have a lesson on IAD but would like to open
new horizons. Thanks Cathy