Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Kim's Korner for Teachers - First Day ideas

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 08:11:32 PDT

Greetings ArtsEducators,

Anna in SD posted this link from Kim's Korner for Teachers to Art
Education list.

This site is jam packed with tips that can be adapted to the art room.
I know I posted the bulletin board link before.

Here is the home page:
Check the Site Map to see what all is there:
Some of the writing resources may appeal to you - or scroll past those
to the other sections.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to