[teacherartexchange] Kim's Korner for Teachers - First Day ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 08:11:32 PDT

Greetings ArtsEducators,

Anna in SD posted this link from Kim's Korner for Teachers to Art
Education list.
http://www.kimskorner4teachertalk.com/classmanagement/firstday.html

This site is jam packed with tips that can be adapted to the art room.
I know I posted the bulletin board link before.

Here is the home page:
http://www.kimskorner4teachertalk.com/
Check the Site Map to see what all is there:
http://www.kimskorner4teachertalk.com/site_map.htm
Some of the writing resources may appeal to you - or scroll past those
to the other sections.

Regards,

Judy Decker