Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Tip for using dried up watercolor markers

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 04:35:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I read this tip on Funding Factory web site.

Set out dishes (or small jars of water). Dip the dried up watercolor
markers in the water and draw/paint with it. Don't leave the marker in
water too long.

If anyone has some dried up markers - give this a try and reply to me
how successful the technique is. I will add it to the lesson ideas
page for markers.
I don't have any dried up markers to experiment with.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to