Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB Choice Excitement! Off to a GREAT Start

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 18:46:59 PDT

I teach k-8 art in a jammed classroom with a giant paper cutter and no sink.
I have water in 2 igloo containers and the dirty water goes into a
five gallon bucket.
I can't figure out how I would do most of this.
The creative thinking is attainable but having that many K-3 doing their
own thing is terrifiying with only one art period of 40 min per week.
I do have 8 tables but sometimes I have 31 kids.
I can't imagine the clean up at the end of the day.
Kids only do so much and time is a huge factor.
Older kids would be easier but the grades will drop at first.
Any Ideas
EE