Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB Choice Excitement! Off to a GREAT Start

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 07:25:58 PDT

Although I don't do TAB Choice right now, I'm soooo
intrigued by it and I would love to be able to start
second semester. I did some research starting with
Incredible Art department, and I found a middle school
teacher with whom I hope to start an ongoing
conversation, however, most references were to
elementary teachers. Are there any others on the list
(or off, Judy?) who would be interested in being my
"buddy" and answering some specific questions and
offer suggestions? Can anyone suggest really good
reading material that might help fill in the blanks?
Would anyone be willing to let me borrow a good book
if I mail them money for postage? Can you tell I'm
excited about this? How/where do I start?

Jayna in Apex, NC, getting rained on (we needed it!!!)