Re: [teacherartexchange] Escher QUESTION

---------

tornadoalleyparrots-two_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 22:23:28 PDT

I'm still learning who folks are. I have heard that
name mentioned but am new to teaching. I just
graduated this past May and am on my first teaching
job. I had entered tesselation on google and came up
with that site. I'm a big Escher fan. In fact I have
one of his pieces, "Waterfall", that's done as a litho
on glass.
Rebecca