Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Internet Survey for Art Teachers

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 13:47:15 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dr. Craig Roland has asked me to help get word out about this survey.
Please take a few minutes to read and answer the questions. There are
only 20 questions.

Internet Survey for Art Teachers

From Dr. Roland:

The purpose of this survey is to collect data about how art teachers
are using Internet technologies both at home and in the classroom.
All K-12 art teachers are invited to complete this survey on their
personal, professional, and instructional use of the Internet. The
20-item survey is designed to be answered in ten minutes or so.
Results of the survey will be reported on the Art Teacher's Guide to
the Internet companion Web site ( at
a later date.
It only takes a few minutes to answer the survey. Please take time to
help with Dr. Roland's on-going research.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to