[teacherartexchange] Internet Survey for Art Teachers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 13:47:15 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dr. Craig Roland has asked me to help get word out about this survey.
Please take a few minutes to read and answer the questions. There are
only 20 questions.

Internet Survey for Art Teachers
http://www.artjunction.org/survey/public/survey.php?name=arted

From Dr. Roland:

The purpose of this survey is to collect data about how art teachers
are using Internet technologies both at home and in the classroom.
All K-12 art teachers are invited to complete this survey on their
personal, professional, and instructional use of the Internet. The
20-item survey is designed to be answered in ten minutes or so.
Results of the survey will be reported on the Art Teacher's Guide to
the Internet companion Web site (http://www.artjunction.org/atgi) at
a later date.
It only takes a few minutes to answer the survey. Please take time to
help with Dr. Roland's on-going research.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources