RE:[teacherartexchange] Fort Point Open Studios, Boston, MA

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 12:45:07 PDT

Please join us for our 2005 Fort Point Open Studios. October 13th through
the 16th.
Go to: www.fortpointarts.org for complete details.

Thursday is a gallery reception for the group show from 5 PM until 7:30, at
300 Summer Street; a hop, skip and a jump from South Station.

Friday evening is an Open STudios preview -many artists will be open- from 4
PM until 7:30.
Saturday and Sunday Studios will be open from 12 noon until 6 PM.

All the studios are within 10-15 minutes walk ( at least it takes me 10 or
15 minutes from South Station. I am in the building farthest away from the
Station.)
There is also reasonable or free parking.

Now I must to Maine. I seem to have lost my brushes, my paints and my newest
sketchbook/ journal in the move from Framingham to Boston, but I did find
some watercolor pencils and some paper.

Hope to see you call during Open Studios. Our website has all the
information you may need.
Les

Leslie A.Miller
ORIGINAL PAPERCUTS