Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Club Idea - Premo Sculpey/friendly plastic

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 12:27:18 PDT

I bought some Friendly Plastic this year. It's in the Nasco catalog. I'd love to see your
jewelry ideas. Sid

>>> 09/30/05 5:48 AM >>>

<<< wondering if anyone had some good lessons on jewelry making with
sculpey and friendly plastic.>>>>

I did a seminar on jewelry making for MAEA a year or so ago. I don't have a
scanner but I could snail mail my handout to you if it would be helpful.
It has about 10 jewelry making ideas that would be great for an art club
environment. One of the things I did discover when I developed this unit
is that friendly plastic is no longer an available product. If the handout
would be helpful please email me your address.
Cindy in Oklahoma