Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Tessellation video

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 11:42:44 PDT

Jim McNeill is the illustrator/animator of my "Dropping in on" series by
Crystal Productions.

His tessellation demonstration video is exceptionally well made if you are
looking for a "how-to" resource. Included in the video are step-by-step
instructions for translations, rotations, and reflections. I've used this
video numerous times with kids and adults. Because you can stop, rewind, and
replay, it is particularly helpful.

Jim and I also wrote a book with these step-by-step instructions. It, too,
is available through Crystal Productions or Amazon.

For those of you who deal with animation in your classrooms, Jim also has a
Flash demo on his website.

If anyone is attending the AZ art ed assoc conference next month, Jim and I
will be presenting our newest video/book, "Dropping in on Grant Wood." We'll
have copies at the conference and Jim will autograph them for you.

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
For details, visit:

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)

To unsubscribe go to