Re: [teacherartexchange] tessellation website for young ones and older

---------

From: Laurie Reber (lareb18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 11:30:14 PDT

Here is the website for the tessellations using an
index card. The website shows the entire process, so
if you use a projector connected to your computer, the
whole class can see it step-by step.

(I have left off the http://www.)
jimmcneill.com/demo.html

He also has a 27 minute video (VHS) available through
Crystal Productions (item # CP-5372). I do not have
the video so I can't comment on how good/useful it is,
but the website worked very well for me. The designs
can be very simple, yet still produce a great result.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to
e-mail me. I have some student examples that I can
send pics of if you like.

Laurie