Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Club Idea - Premo Sculpey/friendly plastic

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 20:34:09 PDT

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_clay_techniques/article/0,,HGTV_3241_1370890,00.html

If this really long link works, its where I got
instructions for sculpey pens last year. We made them
in art club also and they were great. I had already
made a bunch of canes of faces and christmas things
for them to slice off.

Any kind of leaf, like composition leaf or aluminum
leaf, really stick to this clay and work great.