[teacherartexchange] Art Club Idea - Premo Sculpey/friendly plastic

---------

From: Markwald, Sarah (smarkwald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 05:57:00 PDT

Hello all,
I am beginning an after school art club with my 5th - 7th graders and
was wondering if anyone had some good lessons on jewelry making with
sculpey and friendly plastic. I used friendly plastic years ago, but
that was when I was a kid myself. If you have a good book to recommend
or some basic ideas for just starting out, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Sarah Markwald
smarkwald@usmk12.org