Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Club Idea - Premo Sculpey/friendly plastic

From: Markwald, Sarah (smarkwald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 05:57:00 PDT

Hello all,
I am beginning an after school art club with my 5th - 7th graders and
was wondering if anyone had some good lessons on jewelry making with
sculpey and friendly plastic. I used friendly plastic years ago, but
that was when I was a kid myself. If you have a good book to recommend
or some basic ideas for just starting out, I would greatly appreciate

Sarah Markwald

To unsubscribe go to