[teacherartexchange] shrinky-dink

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 16:55:06 PDT

Just a thought for everyone...
Michaels Arts&Crafts, although I do find them expensive, usually have 40%
off coupons in the local flyers (where I live). I assume all of them do
that. There is even the 50% off one from time to time. And, the 20% entire
purchase coupon. As we approach Christmas, the coupons usually increase.
It would be a good thing to stock up on - always a fun activity to keep in
the cupboard to pull out on a rainy day when the lesson plans have run out!
Sue