Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 27, 2005

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 14:27:24 PDT

As I read your message, followed by the 3-D painting replicas my first
thought was to recreate a painting 3-D -- maybe Picasso's 3 Muscians? It
wouldn't have to stick out very much, could be re-created with cardboard,
and it could become an educational project for your classes as well. Plus,
it would probably be alot different than what most cafeterias are going to
do, which is why your friend came to you in the first place (something fun &
different!)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids