Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 27, 2005

---------

From: Kathy Douglas-Houston (kathy_douglas-houston_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 09:48:48 PDT

"TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> writes:
>http://www.boiseartmuseum.org/education/egyptian.htm
I need some ideas, my cafeteria worker is in a challenge to have the best
dressed cafteria for National Lunch Week The theme is School Lunch is
Instrumental I have thought of hanging notes on the walls and setting out
instruments. Also, I thought about putting pictures of composers up with
sayings above their heads. If anyone has any ideas that would help I
would greatly appreciate it.