Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] cartouche ideas

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 05:01:35 PDT

Hi everyone.
I love all of your ideas and enthusiasm for teaching
Egyptian art! I especially like the idea of using
Shrinky Dink material. I think though, that I will
use that idea next year so I can order the sheets with
my school's $. At this point, it's too late to order,
and if I bought it myself, for 125 kids, that's too
much out of pocket for me.
Thanks again for the idea. I'll pack that one away.