[teacherartexchange] art content policies-Help!

---------

From: Dawn Malosh (dmalosh_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 17:02:57 PDT

Hi Fellow Art Teachers!

I really need your help!. My boss and I are having a meeting on Friday about
acceptable content in art. (I teach 4th-8th Art) We are trying to develop a
policy that we all agree on, which is tough. My boss asked me to find out
what other art departments' official policies are. Please help me!!! Do you
have official policies to regulate student content? Does anyone else have
actual written policies? I posted this last week but didn't have much of a
response.

With Great Appreciation,

        Dawn in Tucson