Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] "thuggy little boys"

---------

From: HGillum (hgillum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 06:03:54 PDT

Thanks Linda, I needed that encouragement this morning. It's amazing what
you can get a child to do for you once you've bonded. So many of my
students come from questionable backgrounds with no semblance of normal
family life. I guess the "mama" in me just wants to adopt them...and I've
told my husband more than once, if I show up with a kid one evening, just go
along with me! Of course, there are too many to take home, but I do what I
can when I'm with them.

Hope you have a great day!

Holly