Re: [teacherartexchange] TAEA Fall Conference

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 14:35:21 PDT

Hi Debbie,

The conference is in Austin and starts Thursday (Supervisors Meeting), November
3rd. The bulk of the program however is from Friday November 4 to Sunday,
November 6. The hotel is the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 208 Barton Springs Rd,
Austin, TX 78704. This hotel is on the river in the south part of downtown
Austin. The number for the hotel is 512. 477.1234. Mention TAEA to get
special conference rate. Cut off date for hotel is 10/10/05

You can also call Sara Chaman, the TAEA Executive Director at 281-392-1099 or
her cell phone 281-923-8886
fax 281-576-4114. You can email her at schapman11@houston.rr.com.

I e-mailed her and she sent me the booklet.

Yes, the web site is down and I understand they are still working on their new
site.

Cheers,

Diane

--