Re: [teacherartexchange] Some sort of new work

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 12:21:43 PDT

Wow Mike, your site is fabulous! I enjoyed your journals.

>>> Occasm@aol.com 09/23/05 7:21 PM >>>
Finally got a chance to upload some Visual Journal highlights from Last
Spring. Visual Journals were a big hit with my Studio Art students. So many just
ran with it, and needed minimal motivation and demoing from me.
  I had so many amazing journals but these represent some of the very best.
The strongest ninth grade Studio Art Class I've had so far.
Man, I really miss them.

http://www.myschoolonline.com/page/0,1871,6775-205612-4-83545,00.html

Mike Sacco
Paul J. Gelinas JHS