[teacherartexchange] TAEA Fall Conference

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 11:46:41 PDT

Some of the art teachers in my area have already received their booklets
for the conference registration. None of the teachers on my campus have
received theirs. I really need to make hotel reservations but the
website is also down and I can't remember the specifics. Can anyone
tell me the exact dates and the conference hotel.

Thanks,
debbie