Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Free shipping at (great resource for your classroom)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 04:56:10 PDT

Hi All,
 A great way to stretch that budget. Or in some cases the money you invest
in your program ! is offering free shipping on any orders for the next 5

Hope this helps , I was glad I bought a lot of my own prints for my program.
I was involuntarily transferred and the prints go with me !!!!

Christine Besack :)

To unsubscribe go to