Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 24, 2005 reply to Stacie

---------

From: Naomi Reid (naomi.reid_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 13:33:03 PDT

Stacie,
Although you seem to be having trouble with some issues of classroom
management, I am impressed with how much thought you are putting into
how to deal properly with your classes. I feel I am at the same stage
as you with these issues, though I am still a supply teacher and dream
of soon having my own class. I did have a long term occasional position
last fall and there were issues there too. I just want to commend you
and encourage you to hang in there. I like a lot of the strategies you
are trying.
Best of luck, Naomi