[teacherartexchange] Wonderfully Illustrated Children's Book

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 16:43:31 PDT

Today I discovered a wonderful children's book
illustrated by Albuquerque's own Jae Drummond.
Jae's watercolors are beautiful, and now she has
a children's book to her credit. I just ordered
a copy for the fantastic triplets. I'll get Jae
to autograph it to them. Please check out this
book for yourself. It's for sale through
Barnes and Nobel for $9.95.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0760766924&itm=1

                                Woody

--