Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Too Strange a Picture

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 16:11:22 PDT

Frani and I were out today but I didn't have my
camera along. There was a small blue car in the
middle of this parking lot. It was surrounded
by hundreds of pigeons, many on the hood, the
roof and under the vehicle. At $3.00 a gallon
I decided not to drive back with my camera to
see if it was still there. The owner will need
a handful of quarters for the car wash.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703