Re: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange tons of questions

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 15:47:04 PDT

Hi Stacie, and all the other new art teachers out there in our
group,-Welcome!!!

    This book was recommended on the list about a year ago and it prompted
me to get a copy for myself (even though I am retired, I still like a good
read about the education profession.)

    "Educating Esmé: Diary of a Teacher's First Year" by Esmé Raji Codell,
1999. It is very insightful, on the mark and hilarious.

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
        Art teacher, K-5, retired,
        and taking Beginning Lithography at OSU this quarter!