RE: [teacherartexchange] I need an art project based on Leonardo Da Vinci

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 12:19:42 PDT

Have a collection of plants, pinecones, and other interesting objects
reminiscent of Da Vinci's sketches and offer these to the students as worthy
subjects to observe and sketch. Use this as an opportunity to practice
sketching from life. Emphasize the fact that DaVici made thousand of
sketches, sketched ideas out before painting them, and so forth. You could
offer them cream or beige paper to draw on, and offer sketching pencils or
fine-line pens.

Theresa
Gig Harbor, WA

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
<i>&quot;TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group&quot;
&lt;teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu&gt;</i><br>To:
<i>&quot;TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group&quot;
&lt;teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu&gt;</i><br>Subject:
<i>[teacherartexchange] I need an art project based on Leonardo Da
K-5 art at 2 elemenart schools. I am in each of their<br>&gt;classrooms for
about 45 minutes every two weeks. For the next two<br>&gt;weeks I will be
covering Leonardo Da Vince. I will show a power point<br>&gt;presentation
about him for the first 10 minutes, then I will have<br>&gt;about 30 minutes
unsubscribe go
to<br>&gt;http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html></font></BLOCKQUOTE>