Re: [teacherartexchange] Mike Sacco's visual journals

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 09:25:02 PDT

Did you ask students to bring in their visual journals to class on a daily basis
for individual critiques and suggestions during each three week period? Or, did
you encourage them to work mostly on their own. Did you use any kind of peer or
self-evaluation strategies? The work displayed on the web site is so strong, I
am wondering how this happened. Great Work!

Cheers,

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory