Re: [teacherartexchange] Mike Sacco's visual journals

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 06:49:45 PDT

Yes Congratulations to Mike Sacco! They are terrific. I went to the web site
yesterday and I was amazed at the visual journals. I also was truly inspired
by other art work up there, including the shells, abstract art projects, etc.
Truly inspirational work. I bookmarked the site so that I could share the
project ideas and examples of finished work with my art education majors. There
are also examples from other art teachers at this school.

I am sure they will be inspired as I was! Thanks for sharing

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate