[teacherartexchange] I need an art project based on Leonardo Da Vinci

---------

From: Sharon Blackwood (ziadawn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 00:35:44 PDT

I teach K-5 art at 2 elemenart schools. I am in each of their
classrooms for about 45 minutes every two weeks. For the next two
weeks I will be covering Leonardo Da Vince. I will show a power point
presentation about him for the first 10 minutes, then I will have
about 30 minutes left for an art project. Any ideas? Thanks