Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Looking for Kandinsky/Line lesson plans

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 09:00:10 PDT

Here are a few Kandinsky lessons for use with kinders:

Crayon Walk- students take their crayon for a "walk" around their paper,
pressing hard. Each area is then filled with pattern using crayon. Finally,
each section is filled using watercolor to create a resist. I do have pictures
if you want to see them :)

Primary Lines (lesson on Incredible Art Department):

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Sue Cosgrove <> =====
>Hello! I am looking for lessons emphasising line. I would like to focus on
Kandinsky and would love Kandinsky lesson plans. This is for K-5. Thanks

To unsubscribe go to