Re: [teacherartexchange] My paintings

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 19:52:54 PDT

Betty:

I love the Milagos painting. Hope you are safe tonight.

Nancy

From: Betty B <bettycarol_40@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Sep 22 11:10:40 CDT 2005
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Subject: [teacherartexchange] My paintings

 I am currently having a show of paintings at my local
art center and have put some of the images on 3 pages
linked to my classroom website. After years of being a
printmaker and abstractionist primarily, I am
re-teaching myself to paint - wity varying results so
far.

http://www.geocities.com/aunthoppy/paintingone.html

They aren't as clear as I'd like - but the
photographer who was going to shoot them for me broke
his collarbone in a bicycling accident a couple of
hours before my opening, so we'll do them over when he
has recovered.

Betty in OK