[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels For Peace

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 19:23:48 PDT

We had a great time making Pinwheels for Peace and putting them out
in our temporary bungalow campus that we are living in currently
while our permanent building undergoes modernization. It certainly
brightened up our campus- which certainly needed it. The kids loved
it, and I am looking forward to reading their writing about the
project- I'll let you know if I find any gems in what they wrote.

You can see our pictures here-
http://lealart.blogspot.com/
Heather