Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] The Tracer

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 16:58:39 PDT

        I gave up on opaque projectors years ago. I made
transparencies of student work and used a couple of old
overhead projectors. They were so much easier to use and
the image was so much brighter. The real teachers always
wanted the newer models because they had working acetate
rollers. All I wanted to do was project a large image.
                                Woody wrote:
> Wondering if anyone has any experience with "The Tracer" by ARtograph.
> bAsically an economical opaque projecter. I want to use it to enlarge student
> drawings. Not necessarily for a mural though.
> Thanks,
> Mike Sacco
> Paul J. Gelinas JHS
> Setauket, NY