Re: [teacherartexchange] The Tracer

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 16:58:39 PDT

Mike,
        I gave up on opaque projectors years ago. I made
transparencies of student work and used a couple of old
overhead projectors. They were so much easier to use and
the image was so much brighter. The real teachers always
wanted the newer models because they had working acetate
rollers. All I wanted to do was project a large image.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net