[teacherartexchange] pinwheels one more thing

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 15:49:50 PDT

I forgot to add one more thing. All three administrators at my school sent
e-mails thanking me for heading up the project, telling how it great it
looked,etc... The curriculum coach was doing a walk through observation in
my room when I was using the Pinwheels for Peace web site on my big screen
to introduce the whole deal to 3rd graders--used symbolism, maps, language
arts,etc... She was thrilled with all the curriculum connections and loved
the whole concept.
              Jeryl in SC